Friends & Family Terms of Service
All information is for reference only and is subject to change without notice. By subscribing to the WiMacTel Friends and Family Prepaid Connect Service you are agreeing to the following terms in full.
A. Terms and Conditions: WiMacTel, Inc. (WMT) Terms and Conditions are posted on its web site and apply to all Digital Communications Services.
WiMacTel reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the WiMacTel sites and services are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the WiMacTel sites and services.
B. Agency: The Customer hereby appoints WiMacTel, Inc. as its sole and exclusive agent for facilitating all services associated with the provision of WiMacTel Friends and Family Connect Prepaid Services, and agrees to deal exclusively with WMT in connection with such services.
In the event WMT”s underlying provider(s) withdraws, substantially modifies or curtails services to WMT and does not replace it with a comparable service, as determined at WMT”s sole discretion, WMT may terminate this Agreement with a minimum of (30) days notice to the Customer.
C. Responsibilities of the Customer¨ You are solely liable for any transmissions sent through the WMT Friends and Family Prepaid Connect service(s). WMT has no control over the content of any transmission nor will WMT be liable for such content. Similarly WMT has no control over how the you will use the service nor will be liable for such usage.
By activating a Friends and Family Connect account, you acknowledge that;
- You will use WMT service for voice communication purposes only.
- You will not use the WMT service for unlawful or abusive purposes or in such a way that it damages the reputation of our company, its employees, third parties, or the public in general.
- You agree to abide by all rules, regulations, procedures, and policies associated with WiMacTel Friends and Family Connect and any policies of the networks connected to the service(s). You agree to abide by all applicable local, federal, provincial, state, national, foreign, and international laws and regulations and is solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under the Customer account, including the content of your transmissions through the service(s).
- You agree to keep a positive balance in your account at all times and agree to pay the rate which you have signed up for Canadian and USA destinations
- You accept responsibility for use of our service by your guests, employees, family members, relatives, co-habitants, friends and acquaintances both known and unknown.
- You will use the WMT service in accordance with all laws as well as the rules and regulations set forth by any facility in which the calls may be originated.
- You understand that WMT has no control on the amount of time it takes to allow the call originator to make use of our service.
- You will notify WMT promptly of any changes to your account information including but not limited to, the Customer”s credit card expires, home address changes, email address changes, or the credit card is cancelled or replaced due to loss or theft or in any matter which the security of the account may be compromised.
- You acknowledge WMT is not responsible for costs of phone service beyond that which is charged for our service either during or after your term of service. All third party charges, including but not limited to, cellular phone fees and/ or any other service fees are the responsibility of the user and it is important for the Customer to understand what, if any, charges might applied by third parties beyond of our service
- You agree to notify WMT via email or telephone if and when the calls are no longer being received from the original city for which the Friends and Family Connect Me Call service was established.
- You will not assign, transfer, sell or otherwise dispose of, for valuable consideration or otherwise, any WMT service, or any aspect thereof
D. Payment: For the Services, Customer agrees to pay WMT all recurring and non-recurring charges, fees and taxes, Customer may not dispute charges or request credits more than 90-days from the call date and/or invoice for such Service.
WMT reserves the right to request the following documentation for verification purposes; A copy of the credit card used to establish the account along with valid photo identification such as a Passport, Drivers License or other Government issued identification
WMT Friends and Family Connect provides prepaid services only. You must keep a positive balance to retain services with WMT. You must pay all negative balances immediately. Customer agrees to pay any and all charges that customer incurs while using WMT Friends and Family Connect service.
WMT Friends and Family Connect-Me Collect are billed at 60-second increments.
WMT reserves the right apply an administrative fee when a Customer chooses to transfer funds electronically to a Friends and Family Connect account.
WMT reserves the right to terminate the Customer”s services if the account becomes delinquent.
In the event WMT initiates any collection action, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney fees, including fees on any appeal. All amounts due, damages, costs, and attorney fees awarded to WMT shall bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month until paid in full.
Mobile Payment Customers: By clicking the Pay by Phone button you authorize WiMactel to charge your mobile phone for specific Friends and Family Connect telephony services.
- You must register with WiMactel Friends and Family program in order to avail of the moblie payment service
- The charge will appear on your monthly mobile phone bill or will be deducted from your prepaid balance
- You must be over 18 and the authorized user of the phone
- Customer support is available by calling toll free 1 888 476 0881 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also use these contacts if you wish to de-register from the Friends and Family program.
E. Limitation on Liability: The Customer acknowledges that WMT is not liable for any interruption or impairment of, including the inability to reach 911 or other emergency services, the inability to contact a security system or remote medical or other monitoring service provider or any failure or fault relating to Customer-provided equipment; Additionally, WMT”s sole obligation for service interruptions or impairments caused by any act or omission of WMT shall be to provide credit for the cost of service on a pro rata basis for the period of interruption or impairment. In no event shall WMT (or its affiliates, agents, officers, directors, shareholders, or employees) be liable to the Customer for indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, any claim for loss of services, lost profits, or lost revenues) arising from or relating to the services provided under or pursuant to this Agreement.
F. Indemnification: Customer shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless WMT, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents, and any other service provider who furnishes services to Customer for WMT”s service, from any and all claims, losses, damages, fines, penalties, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys fees) by, or on behalf of, Customer or any third party or user of WMT”s service, relating to WMT”s service, including, without limitation, 911 Dialing, or Customer”s device(s), or use of WMT”s service by Customer or others using Customer”s account (whether or not such usage is expressly authorized by Customer).
G. Limitation of Service: WMT Friends and Family Connect servicesandpricing plans are for residential use. Business Connect Prepaid Services and rates are available by contacting WiMacTel Sales.
WMT has the right to limit the services to reasonable quantities of minutes and messages used or consumed by the Customer to prevent abuse from excessive usage or fraud and to maintain a high level of service for other WMT Customers. Any breach of this condition could, at WMT”s discretion, lead to immediate termination of the service at no liability to WMT and payment of all damages incurred.
WMT does not permit calls originating from Payphones to toll free numbers on its network
H. Non-Voice Equipment Limitations: Customer acknowledges that WMT”s service may not be compatible with all non-voice communications equipment, including but not limited to TTY, medical monitoring PBX, Centrex, other private telephone networks, or computer modems. Customer waives any claim against WiMacTel for interference with or disruption of these services and equipment, as well as any claim that WMT is responsible for any disruption.
WMT does not warrant that its services will be compatible with all broadband services and expressly disclaims any express or implied warranties regarding the compatibility of WMT”s service with any
I. Billing / Service Questions: If Customer has any questions service related questions or questions regarding call or payment transactions, please contact WMT Customer Care at 1-855-662-8094 and one of our Customer Care representatives will pleased to provide assistance and support.
J. Modifications: Service Changes as a result of a Transfer to a different city. ¨ It is the Customer responsibility to notify WMT of any changes of location for both the Customer and / or the originating caller. WMT will create a new number for the same account for the Customer to continue the service. Any prepaid monies on the existing will be transferred to the new account. There may be service charges applicable for the new local numbers.
This agreement shall not be amended or changed unless agreed in writing and signed by both parties. Additional services may be provided during the term of this Agreement upon the mutual written agreement of both parties. Such additional services will be deemed part of this Agreement.
K. Termination Refund Policy: Upon termination request, WMT offers full refunds on the Customer”s remaining pre-paid account balance for all payments made within 60 days.
We are unable to offer refunds for monthly flat rate fees associated with Connect Me Local Numbers. Refunds are not applicable for one-time/setup fees/registration fees, nor can refunds be issued for any promotional credits which may have been applied to our Customer”s account.
L. Entire Agreement: This Agreement, together with the documents referenced herein, constitutes the full and complete understanding between the parties, superseding any other agreements relating to these subjects. There are no binding verbal or implied agreements not contained in this document. If any provision in this Agreement is held by a court to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement shall nonetheless remain unimpaired and in effect.
M. Return Check Charge: A return check charge of $25.00 will be assessed for checks returned for insufficient funds.
N.Late Payment Fees: The Company reserves the right to assess a late payment fee of 1.5% per month on any past due balance. A balance is considered past due if unpaid fifteen (15) days following the billing date of listing amounts owed by the Customer.